ICE CREAM PARTY

I made a poster for an ice cream themed party on photoshop. I found images that worked well with the theme I wished to convey. I started by creating a new document and because it is a flyer and will be printed, I used the CMYK color mode. I then added Texture to the  background by adding an icream pattern backround which I then removed the original background from and played around with the fill and opacity, I selected some of the text with quick select then applied a rainbow gradient fill. I also searched on a png website and found a nice one to use. Then I added some text to the flyer that I further developed by turning the text into a clip mask and cutting out the words from the images of icream cones in a pattern. I made  use of bright pastel colours and I was pleased with my results      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 MOMENTS IN A SCI-FI STORY

LAPLACE'S DEMON