3d Coffee Cup



I thought it would be interesting to practice making a 3D cup on Photoshop. I created the Cup Shape by using “3D,” menu then selecting  “New Shape from Layer” and choosing “Cylinder” from the list. I Selected the “3D Rotate” tool from the Tools panel, then clicked and dragged to rotate the cylinder and  made touch ups accordingly using the Markuee tool to take out the parts I was unhappy with, then I created the Lid Shape using the shape tool then snipping off the edges, added a gradient fill after merging the lid layer to give off the light effect off the lid and give it a 3d texture, then I made the coffee cup label using the shape tool as well and added Label Finishing Touches by using the gradient fill and the line tool. I added shadows to the bottom of the cup by using the circle shape tool and playing around with the setting and shadows effect to represent a shadow to my liking. it was interesting to think of a nice heading so I went on the internet to research quotes about coffee I could use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 MOMENTS IN A SCI-FI STORY

ICE CREAM PARTY

LAPLACE'S DEMON