Mood Board For my 7 Moments in a SCI-FI Story


I made a mood board about my 7 Moments in a SCI-FI Story project
mood board

for this project I planned to make a trailer for the Ender's Game movie, three gifs, a book cover illustration for Ender's Game and two illustrations depicting the Formic Homeworld(Antagonistic alien race of Ender's Game). my initial idea was to save photos of the original book covers so th I found pictures of termite homes (termaniums) and a building incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves so  could better represent what an advanced ant like species would be like. I also saved images of concept designs by the costume designers working on the movie to give myself ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 MOMENTS IN A SCI-FI STORY

ICE CREAM PARTY

LAPLACE'S DEMON