ALBUM ART



I made a p cover for an album on  Photoshop. i wanted to explore the idea of psychedelic art.  I used the  quick selection tool ,layers, magic wand tool, erasers, shortcuts and adjustment of brightness, contrast, hue,  saturation to achieve this activity.  At first, I researched on the internet to find out the required dimensions for a graphic album art and my finding where 1600 x 1600 pixels which i used then  I selected pictures from the internet and an image of myself that i felt i could use to create. I made use of the “Rasterize Layer” option to start making changes to the images. Then the magic wand tool helped.  I then also used the option of the select mask tool to better fine tune my selection. The shortcut Ctrl+t allowed me to arrange the pictures in a more convenient way. I  modified the brightness, contrast  fill and opacity of the pictures to my preference. The title of the cover album was made with the type tool, then the words where quick selected  and cut out of a pill image to say the words, "SPACE NEEDS ME".  I also searched and added a png saying explicit content because of the psychedelic paraphernalia and give off a music album cover art feel.Those tools for editing pictures helped this project greatly and also helped in my understanding of the Photoshop editing app, so I was able to make the cover of the album that I was happy with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 MOMENTS IN A SCI-FI STORY

ICE CREAM PARTY

LAPLACE'S DEMON